How Swallowing a Slug Left a Teen Paralyzed

How Swallowing a Slug Left a Teen Paralyzed
An Australian teenager who ate a garden slug on a dare was infected by a parasite that caused a debilitating brain disease, leaving him paralyzed from the neck down.

How Swallowing a Slug Left a Teen Paralyzed

An Australian teenager who ate a garden slug on a dare was infected by a parasite that caused a debilitating brain disease, leaving him paralyzed from the neck down.
How Swallowing a Slug Left a Teen Paralyzed

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


*