A Man with a Life-Threatening Heart Infection Was Saved by a Virus Plucked from a Lake

A Man with a Life-Threatening Heart Infection Was Saved by a Virus Plucked from a Lake
A virus scooped up from a lake saved an 80-year-old Connecticut man who had a life-threatening bacterial infection in his heart.

A Man with a Life-Threatening Heart Infection Was Saved by a Virus Plucked from a Lake

A virus scooped up from a lake saved an 80-year-old Connecticut man who had a life-threatening bacterial infection in his heart.
A Man with a Life-Threatening Heart Infection Was Saved by a Virus Plucked from a Lake

How Swallowing a Slug Left a Teen Paralyzed

How Swallowing a Slug Left a Teen Paralyzed
An Australian teenager who ate a garden slug on a dare was infected by a parasite that caused a debilitating brain disease, leaving him paralyzed from the neck down.

How Swallowing a Slug Left a Teen Paralyzed

An Australian teenager who ate a garden slug on a dare was infected by a parasite that caused a debilitating brain disease, leaving him paralyzed from the neck down.
How Swallowing a Slug Left a Teen Paralyzed

Watch Live @ 9 a.m. ET: Women in Science

Watch Live @ 9 a.m. ET: Women in Science
In this Perimeter Institute Public Lecture, female scientists will speak on their amazing careers in celebration of International Women’s Day.

Watch Live @ 9 a.m. ET: Women in Science

In this Perimeter Institute Public Lecture, female scientists will speak on their amazing careers in celebration of International Women’s Day.
Watch Live @ 9 a.m. ET: Women in Science